Tuesday 29 December 2009

Copywriter?

From: "copywritink"
To:
Subject: Freelance Copywriter from India


Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from India.
I am K.K. Varma- a copywriter who has been working in Mumbai, India for the past 20+ years. I happened to view your agency's site  and this has prompted me to correspond.   I request you to go through my profile, which details the kind of assignments i have handled. I have been handling writing assignments for some of Inida's leading corporations and have a good portfolio of work. The mediums that i work for include print, films, multimedia & the internet. I have also recently been writing manuals for software programmes and applications.
I would welcome an opportunity to handle outsourced writing assignments.
Amongst the clientile i work for - I am known for my creativity and my communication skills - typically in strategising communication to meet specific goals.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 Yours truly,
kk!

Creative Copywriting.
Within Deadlines,
Without Dead  Lines!
Call
K.K. Varma
Tel: 9821122132.

1 comment:

  1. We get such emails all the time when we post writing and editing job positions on Craigslist. We have seen Indian writers with ten years of experience who can't write to save their lives! Which is why we recommend companies test these "writers" before hiring them.

    I recently hired a writer who had taken an online writing assessment offered by a company named Chillibreeze - I hope I got the spelling right. He turned out pretty good. If you do not have the resources to test writers, this test seems to be a good option. Do not know the url but you can probably find it via google.

    ReplyDelete